Text of the data processing agreement:
This agreement is an official document of the NPO National Union of Pastelists, OGRN 1187700020298 , TIN 7714063744 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) and determine the procedure for visitors (hereinafter referred to as the Visitor) to use the site https://pastelsociety.ru of the Administrator's website and to process information received by the Administrator from the Visitor.
1. The Agreement can be changed by the Administrator unilaterally at any time, without any special notification of the Site Visitor.
2. In the event that when Visitors use the Site, the Administrator is informed of any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (hereinafter - Personal data), its subsequent processing will be carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. With respect to all provided Personal Data, the Visitor gives the Administrator consent to their processing. The Administrator processes the Visitor's personal data solely for the purpose of providing the Visitor with the functions of the Site, content posted on it, marketing, advertising, and other information, in order to receive the Visitor personalized (targeted) advertising, research and analysis of the Visitor's data, as well as for the purpose of offering the Visitor their goods and services. With respect to all personal data communicated to the Administrator by the Visitor, the Administrator has the right to collect, organize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), use, distribute (including transfer to any third parties, including the transfer of personal data to third parties for storage or in the event instructions for the processing of personal data to third parties), depersonalization, blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer, processing using the main methods of such processing (storage, recording on electronic media and their storage, compilation of lists, labeling) and other actions in accordance with Article 3 of the Federal Law dated June 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
3. The visitor understands and agrees that providing the Administrator with any information about himself that is not contact and is not related to the purposes designated by the Site Administrator (not related to the activities of the Administrator, to the goods and / or services promoted by him, to the terms of cooperation Administrator and Site Visitor), as well as the provision of information related to state, banking and / or commercial secrets, information about race and / or nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, health status, intimate life of the Site Visitor or other third party prohibited.
4. If the Visitor decides to provide the Administrator with any information (any data), the Visitor undertakes to provide only reliable and up-to-date information. The Website visitor does not have the right to mislead the Administrator in relation to his identity, to provide false or inaccurate information about himself.
5. The Administrator takes measures to protect the Personal Data of the Website Visitor in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. The Administrator does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the Site Visitor, and is unable to assess his legal capacity. However, the Administrator assumes that the Visitor provides reliable personal information and keeps this information up to date.
7. The Administrator has the right to deny the Visitor access to the Site or to certain parts of the Site.
8. The visitor in accordance with Part 1 of Art. 18 of the Federal Law "On Advertising" gives the Administrator his consent to receive advertising messages. The visitor has the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for the refusal by informing the Administrator of his refusal by phone +7 495 278-09-43 or by sending a corresponding application (in free form) to the Administrator's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The Administrator receives information about the ip-address of the Site Visitor. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
11. The Administrator has the right to record telephone conversations with the Site Visitor. The visitor is additionally warned about the recording during the telephone conversation. At the same time, the Administrator undertakes: to prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information received during telephone conversations and / or its transfer to third parties not directly related to execution, in accordance with clause 4 of Art. 16 of the Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection".
12. The visitor is solely responsible to third parties for his actions related to the use of the Site, including if such actions lead to a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for non-compliance with the law when using the Site.
13. The visitor uses the Site at his own risk. The site is provided "as is". The Administrator does not assume any responsibility, including for the compliance of the Site with the goals of the Visitor.
14. Any information and / or materials (including downloadable software, letters, any instructions and manuals for action, etc.), which the Visitor gets access to using the Site, the Visitor can use at his own peril and risk. and is solely responsible for the possible consequences of using the specified information and / or materials, including for damage that this may cause to the Visitor's computer or third parties, for data loss or any other harm.